Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2018, 03:02:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
48549 Posts in 18526 Topics by 517 Members
Latest Member: Christy25
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Crazy Cuzzin Mike From Alaska
| | |-+  Plumbers find $50,000 gold bar stored under bathtub
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Plumbers find $50,000 gold bar stored under bathtub  (Read 1659 times)
rod anode

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2016, 06:36:40 AM »

Plumbers find $50,000 gold bar stored under bathtub

Published March 03, 2016
∑ FoxNews.com

Facebook
Twitter
livefyre
Email

Print

You never know where you may strike gold.

Two Calgary plumbers in mid-February, who were in the process of renovating a bathroom, uncovered a gold bar worth more than $50,000 after tearing up a bathtub, the CBC reports.

"Who stores gold bars underneath their tub, right? Kinda crazy," said Alif Babul, who added that he had never seen anything like it in his 12 years on the job.

The one-kilogram bar, stamped by a jeweler, was returned to the owners of the house.

"My wife and I had a long chat about that. I said to my wife, 'I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but it's the right thing to do,'" Babul told CBC.

The owners said they had lost track of the gold barís whereabouts.

As for Babulís apprentice, Dean Materi, his plumbing career is off to a golden start.
RidgeRunner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 08:30:06 AM »

"The owners said they had lost track of the gold barís whereabouts."

Can someone please explain this to me?  How in the world do you lose track of a freakin' bar of GOLD?
Mike Raburn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 03:39:32 PM »

"The owners said they had lost track of the gold barís whereabouts."

Can someone please explain this to me?  How in the world do you lose track of a freakin' bar of GOLD?

One word

Canadians.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: