Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:32:26 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Robert Wagner Dies At 81
« previous next »
: [1]
: Robert Wagner Dies At 81  ( 2160 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 25, 2015, 03:55:53 PM »

HEALD FUNERAL HOME INC.

In memoriam of Robert C. Wagner, 05/19/1934 - 11/23/2015

View the online memorial here.

St. Albans: Robert C. Wagner, 81, died Monday evening, November 23, 2015, at the Northwestern Medical Center, St. Albans following a lengthy illness.

Born in Fairfax, May 19, 1934, he was a son of the late Raymond George Wagner and Noella Margaret (Gaudette) Wagner.

Robert was married to Helen (Greenia) Wagner, who predeceased him in 2003.

Robert was a farm laborer and worked at various farms in the area, including the Montange Farm in St. Albans. He especially enjoyed tinkering on cars. In his earlier years he enjoyed hunting and fishing.

He leaves seven children; Carl Wagner and wife, Karen, of Richford, Robert Wagner and his former wife, Laura, of Richford, Christopher Wagner of Sheldon and his former wife, Bonnie, of NY, Deborah Wagner and finance, Charles Brunelle, of West Berkshire, Walter Wagner of West Berkshire, Randy Wagner of Gladstone, MO and Brenda Wagner of Gladstone, MO, a sister, Shirley Bailey of St. Albans, a bro ther, Francis Wagner of Fairfield, many grandchildren, great grandchildren nieces, nephews and cousins.

In addition to his parents, Raymond and Noella, and his wife, Helen, Robert is also predeceased by a brother, Louis in his infancy.

A graveside service will be held Wednesday, December 2, 2015, at 11:00 AM in St. Luke Cemetery, Main Street, Fairfax at the Junction of Vermont Routes 104 & 128.   

Arrangements are by the Heald Funeral Home, 87 South Main Street, St. Albans, where messages of condolence may be made to www.healdfuneralhome.com     

« : November 25, 2015, 03:57:28 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: