Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:39:46 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Heather M. Roberts Dies At Age 35
« previous next »
: [1]
: Heather M. Roberts Dies At Age 35  ( 2063 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 24, 2015, 06:17:08 AM »

Heather M. Roberts

Fairfax - Heather M. Roberts, 35, of Fairfax died on November 22, 2015 after a long illness surrounded by her family. She was born on September 2, 1980, the daughter of Brian and Terri (Kilpeck) Roberts. Heather graduated high school from BFA of Fairfax in 1998 and VTC in 2002 with an Associates degree in Rehabilitation Technology Engineering.Along with her parents, Heather is survived by her sister, Stephanie (Roberts) and her husband Jonathan Olmstead and their daughter, Piper. Her sister, Danielle Roberts, her partner Michael Williams and their daughter, Margaret. Her Grandmother Lois (Kilpeck) Sorgen, her many Aunts, Uncles and Cousins; and her beloved dog, Ebony.A special thank you to the staff at St. Albans Health and Rehab for the excellent care and friendship that they have provided to Heather for the last three years.In lieu of flowers, donations can be made in honor of Heather to the Franklin County Humane Society, 30 Sunset Meadows, St. Albans, VT 05478.Visiting hours will be held at 11 a.m. and a memorial service to follow at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at Gifford Funeral Home, 22 Depot St., Richmond, VT 05477.Visit burlingtonfreepress.com/obituaries to Express condolences and sign the guest book.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: