Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:31:17 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Your deer died
« previous next »
: [1]
: Your deer died  ( 3402 )
FletcherGram
: 103

« : November 11, 2015, 05:54:37 PM »

For those of you that don't know, my husband works in the woods. Currently he is in Fairfax, off the F/F Road. All spring and summer, he has been watching a doe & her twin fawns. Yesterday, after watching the fawns, he wondered where the doe was. Today, he found the doe in the woods, DEAD. The fawns were still there hanging around her. The doe was seen after archery season. We're thinking someone may have shot her during this past youth weekend. This is a plea to ALL hunters. If you know you wounded a deer, PLEASE do your best to find it. If you need help, call friends or family. The Fish & Wildlife website has a staewide list of people that have tracking dogs.
Rex was going to bury the doe but wasn't sure if he could do it without getting into trouble with the powers that be!

We are a family of hunters but this kind of thing gives us all a bad name--not to mention the food that went to waste.
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #1 : November 20, 2015, 03:22:14 PM »

Well said! wasn't behind MKRs house in the back of those cornfields was it?  I had a momma with 2 babies coming through everyday.... no more mom..

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #2 : November 22, 2015, 12:52:16 PM »

I believe it was behind my house

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »