Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:57:28 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  RECOVERED JEWELRY - need help finding the owner!
« previous next »
: [1]
: RECOVERED JEWELRY - need help finding the owner!  ( 2106 )
ansbaker
: 36

« : November 06, 2015, 09:05:23 AM »

State Police recently recovered some jewelry that was likely stolen from a residence in the Westford/Fairfax/Essex area.  There are three rings: (1) men's gold wedding band, (2) men's gold black onyx ring with a diamond shape in the middle (3) ring with large black stone in the middle and six black stone on either side.  It's likely the owner(s) may not even know these rings are missing. PLEASE check your jewelry to see if you are missing any items matching this description.  If you would like to see a photo of the items, please email me at angela.baker@vermont.gov.  Please share and help us locate the owner of these items!

Thank you!
Det. Tpr. Angela Baker
: [1]  
« previous next »
: