Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:38:39 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fern Audette Dies At Age 89
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fern Audette Dies At Age 89  ( 1885 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 25, 2015, 02:08:16 PM »

Essex Junction - Fern Theresa Fleming Audette, 89 of Essex Junction passed away Monday, September 21, 2015, at the University of Vermont Medical Center surrounded by her loving family. She was born December 28, 1925, in Bedford Quebec, Canada, the daughter of Thomas and Grace Fleming of Essex Junction. She attended schools in Essex Junction and was a graduate of Essex High School. She lived her life with a strong faith in God and believing in living a healthy lifestyle. She was a strong advocate in both these loves of her life.

She is survived by four children, her daughter Carol Thompson and husband Paul of Essex Junction, her son Larry Audette and wife Deborah of Westford, her daughter Betty Spar and husband Richard from Essex Junction, and her son Mark Audette and wife Tina of Fairfax. She also leaves six grandchildren: Andrea Vaughan and husband Allen of Bradford , Matthew Spar and his fiancee Megan Turnbaugh of Essex Junction, William Thompson of Brooklyn, NY, Laura Breen and husband Christopher of Bristol, Samantha Spar of Brooklyn, NY, and April Thompson and her fiancee Collin Delphia of Richmond. She also leaves four great grandchildren. Also surviving are her brother Marshall Fleming and wife Gisele of Virginia, her sister Rita Burns of Essex Junction and many nieces and nephews.

She was predeceased by her parents, Thomas and Grace Fleming, her brother Robert Fleming and his wife Janet, her brother John Fleming, her infant daughter Nancy Jean and her son Russell Maurice.

There will be no public visiting hours or service. Interment will be at the convenience of the family. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in Fern's memory to an organization close to her heart: SpecialOlympicsvermont.org, or mailed to 16 Gregory Dr, Ste. 2, So. Burlington, VT 05403.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: