Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:55:22 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  ** PUBLIC NOTICE ** SEPTEMBER 3rd 7pm at the Fairfax Fire Station.
« previous next »
: [1]
: ** PUBLIC NOTICE ** SEPTEMBER 3rd 7pm at the Fairfax Fire Station.  ( 2900 )
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« : August 25, 2015, 10:44:45 AM »

From Keith Potvin

** PUBLIC NOTICE ** SEPTEMBER 3rd 7pm at the Fairfax Fire Station.
Local Law enforcement, Turning Point of Franklin County, Health Dept. Select Board members AND YOU!! Folks I'm asking for you to come out to this event we are going address the crime/addiction issue in our town. We will discuss what we can do, what has been happening around this community, and what resources our there for our community members to make us stronger as a community to help address these issues.
I NEED YOU to come out, tell your story, listen to what is going on, make suggestions, etc. I know a lot of people reached out and stated yes they want to be there this is the time with numbers to show we as a community will address this issue. Ask your neighbors to come. If you have been a victim or not come spend an hour learning listening helping! I thank you and your community thanks you. SEE YOU SEP 3rd AT 7PM!!
« : September 08, 2015, 08:42:03 AM Henry »

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : August 25, 2015, 02:43:30 PM »

This is in regards to the latest growth in break ins and drug addiction.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: