Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:51:40 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Bert Cross, Jr. Born In Fairfax Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Bert Cross, Jr. Born In Fairfax Passes Away  ( 1963 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 08, 2007, 09:29:53 AM »

Bert's mother was sister to Charlie McGowan who ran a garage where Adam's Quick Stop is now for many years:

BERT H. CROSS, JR.

WILLISTON / GRAND ISLE - Mr. Bert E. Cross Jr., age 76, died Thursday afternoon, Sept. 6. 2007, in the Haven Health Care Center, in St. Albans. Bert was born in Fairfax, June 24,1931, son of the late Bert E. Cross Sr. and Lena (McGowan) Cross. Bert was a dairy farmer most of his working life and had been employed at the East End Cemetery in Williston. He was a former Williston Firefighter.

Bert was married to Lena Henedy. They recently resided in The Round Barn Housing in Grand Isle, until they both were admitted to the Haven Health Center. Besides his wife, Lena, Bert is survived by loving and caring friends, Keith Hansen and his wife, Patricia Parker of Grand Isle. He was predeceased by his first wife, several years ago; and by a daughter.

Graveside funeral services will be held Tuesday, Sept. 11, at 2 p.m. in East End Cemetery, Route 2, Williston. There will be no public calling hours.

Memorials may be made to the charity of one's choice.

Arrangements are entrusted to the Brady Levesque Funeral Home and Commemorative Services.[/b]

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: