Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 01:04:42 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Former Co-Owner Of Georgia Farmhouse Dies At Age 72
« previous next »
: [1]
: Former Co-Owner Of Georgia Farmhouse Dies At Age 72  ( 2917 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 22, 2015, 07:27:21 AM »

DANIELLE P. (PERRAS) JACKSON

LAS VEGAS, Nev./ FAIRFAX, Vt. - Danielle P. (Perras) Jackson, 72, born on Nov. 9, 1942, in St. Albans, Vt., passed away on Jan. 28, 2015, in Las Vegas, Nev., with her family by her side. She is survived by her husband, Richard; daughter, Michelle; granddaughter, Savannah; two sisters, Fern Matthews and Diane Pomeroy; and three brothers, Ronald, Eugene and Michael Perras. Danielle's mother, Alice J. (Bombardier) Perras, passed away eight days later on Feb. 5, 2015. Danielle attended Holy Angels School and Bellows Free Academy in St. Albans. She also attended American Airlines school to be a hostess, but chose a career as an Executive Secretary at Pratt & Whitney Aircraft in North Haven, Conn. She married Richard Jackson on Sept. 3, 1966, in Meriden, Conn., and they resided in Durham, Conn., prior to moving to Georgia, Vt. She was co-owner of the Georgia Fun Center in Georgia, Vt., along with her husband, Richard. Being civic minded, she served on the Georgia Select Board, Franklin County Regional Planning Commission, as well as being a Justice of the Peace and Notary Public for many years. Danielle made many friends, both old and young, and had a zest for life. She and her husband sold the Georgia Fun Center in 2001 and retired to Fairfax, Vt., with a gorgeous view of Smugglers Notch and Mount Mansfield. She loved both towns; Georgia and Fairfax. While visiting their daughter, Michelle, over the Christmas holidays in Las Vegas, Nev., Danielle suffered a head injury as a result of a fall, from which she could not recover. Danielle is and will be dearly missed by her husband, Richard, daughter, Michelle, and granddaughter, Savannah, along with other family members and friends. There will be a joint funeral service for Danielle and her mother, Alice, on Friday, May 8, 2015, at 10 a.m. at Holy Angels Church, 241 Lake Street, St. Albans.
« : April 22, 2015, 07:31:12 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : April 23, 2015, 05:30:36 AM »

Love and prayers to the family. Danielle was a very kind and sweet woman.  Her daughter Michelle went to BFA Fairfax.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Margie
: 156

« #2 : April 23, 2015, 10:03:22 AM »

This is so sad.  She was such a lovely lady. 
: [1]  
« previous next »
: