Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:23:21 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Interstate Delays on Sunday
« previous next »
: [1]
: Interstate Delays on Sunday  ( 2480 )
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« : April 10, 2015, 08:54:32 AM »

From Facebook:

Chittenden County Sheriff Kevin McLaughlin

We will be participating in a rolling roadblock on Interstate 89 between Exit 17 and Exit 12 on Sunday. Some power lines installed in 1950, are being replaced and unfortunately, they cross the Interstate. Please anticipate delays and take alternate (non-Interstate) routes. We will have 12 Deputy Sheriffs and lots of safety plans in place, but if you can avoid it altogether, from 6:30 a.m. until Noon, you'll be glad that you did. Thank you for your patience. If we want electricity, this has to be done. Feel free to Share with your own Facebook friends. We'll re-post if it gets cancelled, but as of right now, it's a go.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
GreytJB
: 22

« #1 : April 10, 2015, 11:50:26 PM »

Should we be expecting power brownouts while the work is happening?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: