Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:13:19 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Justine (Codding) Billings Dies At Age 77
« previous next »
: [1]
: Justine (Codding) Billings Dies At Age 77  ( 2249 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 10, 2015, 07:49:13 PM »

Justine (Codding) Billings, age 77, died peacefully on April 8, 2015, ending her brave struggle with full body inclusion myositis. True to her Valentine’s birthdate (February 14, 1938), she was loved by everyone who knew her. From simple acts of kindness, drama costumes, sewing and art lessons, to her love of nature, Justine touched many lives.

Justine graduated from Beeman Academy in New Haven, VT and attended the University of Vermont. In 2004, Justine was reunited with her high school sweetheart, the love of her life and caregiver, Carl Easter.

Justine is predeceased by her parents, Herbert and Eloise Billings, her first husband, Ernest Codding, Jr., second husband, Bernard Beaudoin, and daughter Melanie Lovejoy. She is survived by her children, Melinda McAllister, Melisande Mayotte, Melissa Beaudoin, Melvin Codding, 10 grandchildren, six great-grandchildren, and many other friends and relatives.

So that others may never know the battle against full body inclusion myositis, Justine has given her body to research. The family wishes to thank all who loved her during her life and those who cared for her during her illness, especially Addison County Home Health and Hospice and the Helen Porter Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Inclusion Body Myositis Foundation at http://www.ibmfoundation.org/donate/. A memorial service is being planned for May 16, 2015 in Ripton, Vermont at the Community Church.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: