Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:30:04 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Local Business Announcements
| | |-+  Daycare opening
« previous next »
: [1]
: Daycare opening  ( 2877 )
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« : March 18, 2015, 09:34:09 AM »

Daycare opening:

I have an in home daycare with amazing playroom set up for the kids with a wide range of toys. A great outdoor space with a large yard with swing set, club house, sandbox and many ride on toys. I live off a private road so it is very quiet and safe. We spend lots of time outside and go on lots of walks!!! I have a few topics we touch daily which includes: songs & music, story time, circle time and arts & crafts. I am CPR and First Aid certified as well as completed many classes pertaining to childcare. I can offer a safe and happy environment for your child/children and I also have great references!!!!
Allison
849-0554

I have flexible hours.
Two snack and lunch are provided daily.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: