Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:33:53 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  OPEN HOUSE - IMAGINE School House (Saturday 3/21 from 10:30 AM - 2:00PM)
« previous next »
: [1]
: OPEN HOUSE - IMAGINE School House (Saturday 3/21 from 10:30 AM - 2:00PM)  ( 2124 )
Family of 5
: 26

« : March 14, 2015, 12:48:25 PM »

Next Saturday, March 21st from 10:30 - 2:00, IMAGINE School House will be hosting an Open House for prospective students for the 2015-2016 school year. 

IMAGINE is a fully recognized Independent School serving students in grades Kindergarten through 6th.

Using a heartfelt instruction, IMAGINE provides strong foundational instruction in reading, writing, mathematics and sciences with Personalized Learning Plans for all students. IMAGINE focuses on a fully integrated curriculum with emphasis on hands on learning. Our students benefit from deep and meaningful enrichment (including, but not limited to arts and foreign languages).

If you are interested in a personalized and deeply enriching educational partnership for your student(s) next year, please visit us at Open House! We would love you to meet our amazing teacher and tour our classroom space. Please visit our website for additional information; e-mail us or call!

www.ImagineSchoolHouse.org and Facebook too!

* Our school is located at 880 Rugg Road in Fletcher. Off from the Fairfax/Fletcher Road, headed towards Fletcher, take LEFT onto Comette Road. Bear right to continue on Rugg Road. The school is #880 (on mailbox). We are approximately 4 miles from the center of Fairfax from the flashing light.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: