Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:27:39 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Bruce Royea Dies At Age 60
« previous next »
: [1]
: Bruce Royea Dies At Age 60  ( 2152 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 08, 2015, 08:48:31 AM »

Bruce Robert Royea
August 23, 1954  -  February 22, 2015

Fairfax - Bruce died at his home on February 22, 2015. He was born on August 23, 1954, in Newport, Vermont and lived in Franklin County for many years.

He leaves behind many friends and care providers provided through NCSS including the Santee family - Terri, Colin and Cale. Many friends including Chris Santee, Dan and Carol Boomhower, Anita, Fred and Bill Hosinger, and Evan McGough who created so many special memories for Bruce.

Bruce was a happy, fun-loving person who enjoyed his meals on wheels job, playing practical jokes, watching television, and summer vacations. He is remembered for his unwavering spirit in the face of adversity and his ability to maintain hope for the future after many major life challenges.

Many thanks go out to all of the medical staff in St Albans, Burlington and at Green Mountain Nursing Home who helped Bruce overcome a serious illness one year ago.

A memorial service will be held at the Heald Funeral Home, 87 So Main St in Saint Albans at 10 AM on Thursday March 12th. All are welcome.

In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the Fairfax Rescue Squad, P.O. Box 428, Fairfax, Vermont 05454. Messages of condolence are welcome at www.healdfuneralhome.com.
« : March 08, 2015, 08:51:02 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: