Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:46:25 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Beginning Genealogy Class February 7, 2015
« previous next »
: [1]
: Beginning Genealogy Class February 7, 2015  ( 1855 )
rwing180
: 98

« : February 04, 2015, 06:21:43 PM »

Beginning Genealogy Class   

Learn how easy it is to find your ancestors!  Learn how to get started, where to find local resources and how to find free sites on the Internet. Sheila Morris will discuss methods and best practices for research and organizing the information you find.  Afterwards volunteers will show you our library.   

Classes at the Vermont Genealogy Library are $5.00 and  run from 10:30 to noon.  The library is located on Hegeman Ave, Fort Ethan Allen, Colchester.  Parking and entrance are across from the State Police Building. Visit our website www.vtgenlib.org or call 802-310-9285 for more details.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: