Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:56:28 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Timothy Pellerin, Brother Of Marie Keefe, Dies At Age 53
« previous next »
: [1]
: Timothy Pellerin, Brother Of Marie Keefe, Dies At Age 53  ( 2664 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 03, 2015, 09:25:19 AM »

TIMOTHY LOUIS PELLERIN

DURANGO, Colo. - Timothy Louis Pellerin, 53, passed away on Dec. 27, 2014, at his home after suffering from a brief illness. Tim was born in Burlington on March 15, 1961, to Norman and Annette (Langlois) Pellerin. He grew up in Underhill and graduated from Mount Mansfield Union High School and Essex Technical Center in 1979. After graduation, he joined the U.S. Marines and was stationed in Japan and Yuma, Ariz. After serving in the Marines, he returned to Vermont and found he had a talent and skill in woodworking and made fine cabinetry and furniture. In the mid-1980s he moved to Colorado, where he worked in construction and began his own construction company. Tim loved the outdoors and enjoyed snowboarding, hiking, sailing and gardening, as well as raising a few farm animals. Tim was a private person with a peaceful, kind and gentle heart. Friends and family enjoyed his easygoing manner, wisdom and dry sense of humor. He had a can-do attitude, and with a little research could build anything from a car to house or sailboat. He loved learning how to do things and how to do them better or in an unconventional manner. We will all miss him. Tim is survived by his son, Zephyr of San Francisco; father, Norman Pellerin of Essex; sisters, Marie Keefe and husband, David, of Fairfax, and Lori Lembesis and husband, Nick, of Burlington; and brother, Peter and wife, Rebecca, of Denver, Colo. His mother, Annette Pellerin, passed away on Sunday, Dec. 28, 2014. Arrangements will be made for a memorial service to celebrate his life in the spring. Faith Funeral Home is assisting with local arrangements. The family invites you to share your condolences and memories by going to www.faithfh.net.
« : January 03, 2015, 09:40:10 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: