Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 03:51:10 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Job Opening at the Library
« previous next »
: [1]
: Job Opening at the Library  ( 2162 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : December 29, 2014, 12:10:48 PM »

Annette is leaving her position as Program Planner at the library in order to put more time into Make Life Cozy, her arts business. We are sorry to see her go! That means, job opening! Please help us spread the word.

Fairfax Community Library Job Opening
Part-time program planner/facilitator

The Fairfax Community Library seeks an outgoing, positive, organized and imaginative person for a 12 hour per week position, to include some evenings and after school hours, and an occasional Saturday. Major responsibilities: development of innovative programs, promotion of library services within the town and school communities using both traditional and electronic means, working with both patrons and presenters to facilitate programs. Qualifications:  excellent organizational and communication skills, strong office computer skills, working knowledge of current technologies such as social media and Google docs/calendar, attention to detail, and an ability to work well in a busy library setting with a wide range of ages. For full job description contact Debbie at the library 849-2420 or fairfaxlibrarian@gmail.com.  Send resume, letter of interest and three references by 1/15/15  to Debbie Landauer at:  Fairfax Community Library 75 Hunt St. Fairfax, VT 05454 or fairfaxlibrarian@gmail.com
« : December 29, 2014, 12:14:11 PM Fairfax Librarian »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: