Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:50:13 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Chris Santee Has Reported The Country Pantry Closed
« previous next »
: [1]
: Chris Santee Has Reported The Country Pantry Closed  ( 2709 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 08, 2007, 08:06:08 AM »

Hi All,

Chris Santee has reported that the Country Pantry is closed until further notice.  For more details click on his web site at:

[/b]

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : August 09, 2007, 06:54:42 PM »

Hi All,

Well, I have no idea what is going on at the Country Pantry, but have received several notes and have been contacted by several people.  One person said "Where will we go and eat Friday night?"  Another had tried to call to make reservations and only got a busy signal.  When I told her it was closed until further notice she was very concerned as Sam has always done a lot for the Senior Citizens and supported them whenever they needed support.  A couple weeks ago when I went by on Sunday Morning, people were lined up outside waiting to go in for what to many is a Sunday Morning Ritual.

The Country Pantry certainly has been a wonderful asset to this community and I do hope that whatever is going on can be squared away and we will once more have a great restaurant here in town.
« : August 09, 2007, 09:07:17 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #2 : August 09, 2007, 07:41:54 PM »

I have heard they will be open Friday.
???????

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: