Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:20:15 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Beatrice "Teen" Sheltra Dies At Age 86
« previous next »
: [1]
: Beatrice "Teen" Sheltra Dies At Age 86  ( 3184 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 28, 2014, 08:22:41 AM »

Beatrice L. “Teen” Sheltra

Milton - Beatrice L. “Teen” Sheltra, 86, passed away peacefully in the Vermont Respite House on November 26, 2014. She was born September 21, 1928 in Cambridge, VT daughter of the late Waldo and Maude (Carey) Wright. She graduated valedictorian of her class from B.F.A. Fairfax in 1945. On September 28, 1946 she married the late Bertrand Sheltra. She worked in bookkeeping, accounting and raising her family.

She is survived by her daughter and son-in-law Linda and Fred Bruso of Milton; son Randy of Alburgh; her grandchildren Renee and Rich of Grand Isle, Bert II and Tracey of Milton; Lisa and Tim of Jericho; Harlie and Ashley of Fletcher; Kevin and Sarah of Fairfax; Heather of College Station, TX; Great grandchildren Cagney and Melissa; Courtney and Drew; Alissa; Alec; Kayla; Marian; Taylor; Collin; Reiley; Dublen; great great grandchildren Parker and Keaton; her siblings brother and sister-in-law Barney and Laura Wright of NY; sister Betty Allen of Cloverdale; several nieces and nephews.

She was also predeceased by her husband Bert, son Rick, daughter Bobbi; Grandson Robert and great grandson Josh; infant sister Waldona Wright; brother and sister-in-law Harlie and Lizzie Wright; sister and brother–in-law Olive and Robert Gates; brother–in-law Stearns Allen; brother-in-law and sister-in-law Harmon and Anna Sheltra.

As per her wishes there will be no visiting hours held. Inurnment will be private and at the convenience of the family. Memorial Contributions in Teen’s memory may be made to Milton Rescue, 43 Bombardier Drive, Milton, VT 05468 or the Vermont Respite House, 99 Allen Brook Lane, Williston, VT 05495. The family invites you to share your memories and condolences by visiting http://www.awrichfuneralhomes.com/

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : December 01, 2014, 09:45:06 AM »

Love and Prayers to all of the Family. I have many fond memories of her.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: