Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 04:25:02 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Body Of 54 Year Old Woman Found In St Albans
« previous next »
: [1]
: Body Of 54 Year Old Woman Found In St Albans  ( 1926 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 19, 2014, 05:09:15 AM »

SAINT ALBANS, Vt. - Saint Albans police are investigating the death of a woman they found lying next to a car.

This happened Saturday at Brigham Road Self Storage.

Police have released the woman's name, but ABC22/FOX44 is withholding her identity until we know more details

They found the 54-year-old woman lying face down next to a silver Dodge Neon that is registered to her.

At this point, police said no visible evidence of trauma, or signs of foul play were discovered.

The body was transported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner where an autopsy will be performed.

The investigation is on-going and investigators are continuing to interview friends and acquaintances.

Copyright 2014 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: