Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:12:36 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Seeking Costume Donations
« previous next »
: [1]
: Seeking Costume Donations  ( 3394 )
Julie & 6pt Dave
: 179

« : August 13, 2014, 09:34:51 AM »

The BFA Dramatic Arts Ensemble is looking for your help! Clean out those closets, raid your attics, and pull out those costumes and accessories that you no longer need or want. Mark your calendar because the Ensemble is excited to be holding a pre-Halloween costume sale on October 4th. They are currently seeking and collecting costume donations of all varieties and sizes to aid in their fundraising. All salable items (costumes, props, wigs, etc.) in good condition are being accepted. These may be dropped off in the BFA Elementary office from 8:00-3:00 any weekday, or, if you are unable to drop off, please call Julie Filiberti @ 309-4701 to arrange for pick up.
Julie & 6pt Dave

« #1 : September 01, 2014, 08:15:35 PM »

I'm bumping this up because Halloween is now less than 2 months away and we still need donations to make it a great sale! Have you cleaned out your basements, attics, and closets yet? You haven't? What are you waiting for?
Julie & 6pt Dave

« #2 : September 10, 2014, 08:25:55 PM »

The donations of costumes are starting to roll in…do we have yours?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: