Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:28:59 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  IMAGINE School House - CLASSROOM OPEN HOUSE (TUES 8/19; 5:00-7:00 PM)
« previous next »
: [1]
: IMAGINE School House - CLASSROOM OPEN HOUSE (TUES 8/19; 5:00-7:00 PM)  ( 3160 )
Family of 5
: 26

« : August 10, 2014, 10:09:44 AM »

After being encouraged by several families to host another Open House (because summers ARE busy!), we thought it was a great idea!

What: We hope you will be able join us for our 2nd Open House for IMAGINE School House (fully recognized independent school for grade levels K-5; emphasis on 1st through 5th).

When: Tuesday August 19th from 5:00 – 7:00 PM

Where: IMAGINE School House @ 138 River Road, Fairfax

What will you see?
•       Classroom
•       High Interest Curriculum Themes for 2014-2015 (including a self-guided curriculum tour)
•       Course of Studies for each grade level
•       1st Semester Syllabus (for you to take as well)
•       Ms. Jess, our certified classroom teacher, will be available to answer any questions you may have, including instructional methods/differentiation, daily schedules, enrichment, etc.

All families are welcome; we love hearing the feedback from the children & students visiting! We have limited enrollment for the upcoming school year.  If you are interested in IMAGINE SCHOOL HOUSE, we encourage you to come and visit.  Or, if you are just curious, come by too! We appreciate the community support!

As always, thank you and we hope to see you on August 19th! School starts on September 2nd and we are excited for this upcoming awesome year!

Please visit our website for ongoing/upcoming information at: www.IMAGINESchoolHouse.org and LIKE us on Facebook (sneak peek classroom pictures are available on Facebook!).
Family of 5
: 26

« #1 : August 14, 2014, 07:37:47 AM »

Guess who was asked to participate in a "photo-heavy" story in the next Kids VT publication? Yes, IMAGINE School House! What an honor; we are so excited!!

Come see what all the buzz is about in our OWN community! Come join us for our 2nd Open House on TUESDAY AUGUST 19th from 5:00 - 7:00.  Come learn about our new fully recognized Elementary School here in town...

Everyone is welcome, community members, prospective students and families...come one, come all!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: