Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:59:07 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  New director at Going places learning center
« previous next »
: [1]
: New director at Going places learning center  ( 2254 )
tfence
: 257

« : August 09, 2014, 03:40:43 PM »

Going Places Learning Center would like to announce the new hire of a Program Director, Ashley Almonte. Here is a little about her credentials and experiences. Along with a brief note from Ashley.

Education:

SUNY Potsdam - Bachelor's Degree in Childhood Education

Syracuse University - Master's Degree in Literacy Education for Birth through Grade 6

Experience:

Teacher in an urban setting in Washington DC, working with children age 3-11

Early Childhood Teacher - Birth-Age 5, 1:1 aide for child with disability

Interim Assistant Director/Front Desk Receptionist at an Early Childhood Establishment.

Other experiences:

Harvard Project Zero Training

Hands on Plant Science Training

My hope for the future of Going Places Learning Center is to build a foundation of learning by implementing best practices and providing exciting hands-on and literacy-rich experiences for our children.  I also hope to work together with colleagues to play on the current strengths of the center and grow, developing qualities that will lead us to become a 5 STAR accredited early learning center. I am very excited to work with Going Places Learning Center and look forward to meeting the children, parents, and community members!

Thank you, I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Ashley

We also have a few openings available in our preschool room (3-4YO) for September. Hurry they wont last.

We are here for all your Outdoor Living Needs.
visit us at http://feerickfence.com/
also check us out on facebook
: [1]  
« previous next »
: