Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:10:33 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Burlington Fire Surveillance Image Of Suspect
« previous next »
: [1]
: Burlington Fire Surveillance Image Of Suspect  ( 1970 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 21, 2014, 03:07:32 PM »

> CITY, STATE OF RESIDENCE: Burlington, Vermont
>
> SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:
>
> On 7-10-14 at approximately 0245 hours the Burlington Fire Department responded to a fire at 203 South Willard St. in Burlington. The fire was extinguished and there were no injuries. Detectives from the State Police Fire In Investigation Unit, a Fire Investigator with the Division of Fire Safety determined that the fire was intentionally set.
>
> Joint investigation by the Vermont State Police and the Burlington Police Department developed surveillance images of two suspects and subsequent interviews resulted in the arrest of Theodore Bowen, age 26, of Burlington on 07-11-14. Bowen was arraigned the same day for charges related to this investigation and the investigation regarding the second suspect is ongoing. Images of the second, as yet unidentified suspect, are attached.
>
> Anyone with information about the fire is asked to call the Arson Tip Line at 1-800-32-ARSON, the Vermont State Police, or the Burlington Police Department. There is up to a $5,000.00 reward for information resulting in an arrest.
>
>
>
> Detective Sergeant Maurice Lamothe
>
> Fire Investigation Unit
>
> Vermont State Police
>
> Williston Barracks
>
> 802-878-7111