Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:09:56 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Have You Tried KFC's Mashed Potato Bowl
« previous next »
: [1]
: Have You Tried KFC's Mashed Potato Bowl  ( 7421 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 23, 2007, 10:37:44 AM »

Hi All,

This past week I went shopping and asked Maryann if there was anything she might want me to pick up for her.  She said, "Why don't you pick me up one of those Kentucky Fried Mashed Potato Bowls?"

"Yuk" I thought - I went into the KFC in Essex Junction and since I didn't know the name of it, asked them for one of those mixed up things in a bowl.  I did ask them what was in it and I think they said mashed potatoes, corn, cheese, pop corn chicken and cheese topped off with gravy.  Sounds delicious doesn't it??

Well, don't knock it until you have tried it as it is really a Shepherd's Pie with chicken.  Very filling and for a Senior, with tax only $3.90.  Maryann couldn't eat it all, so she asked me if I wanted the rest.  Well, I'm not big at throwing food out as you can tell by looking at me, so I tried it.

mmmmmmmmmm Good!!!![/b]

Henry Raymond
Fairfax_Rick

« #1 : July 24, 2007, 10:48:50 AM »

I had seen these things advertised, but never really considering getting one until I had read Henry's review. So I swung by the KFC in St Albans yesterday, and ordered one. It was wonderful. Each of the ingredients -- chicken, corn, mashed potatoes, cheese and gravy -- is very good in its own right. Together, they combine for a very delectable dining experience. And there seemed to be quite a bit of it there, too. I was well satisfied.

One note: I got the combo, which is the bowl and a drink. Was expecting something more. Like some fries or an ear of corn. Or something. Not that I really needed anything else.

I will be ordering many many more mashed potato bowls from Kentucky Fried Chicken.

- rick
: [1]  
« previous next »
: