Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:40:55 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  This week at the Library!
« previous next »
: [1]
: This week at the Library!  ( 2035 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : July 14, 2014, 11:30:41 AM »

Today we have our butterfly presentation and tie-dye craft at 1:30. just a few spaces left as of this writing.
Tuesday at 9:30 it's preschool story hour with "How Plants Grow". At 6:30 financial expert JoAnn Thibault will be here with a fact-filled presentation about Women's Retirement Planning, with lots of opportunity for Q & A. On Thursday evening at 6:30 we have Fairfax author Greg Carpenter discussing his book and wonderful photos of "What Makes Vermont Special". Friday evening at 6:30 we're having pizza and a movie. Join us, a scientist (Matt Richards), as we watch and dissect "I, Robot", starring Will Smith. Movie is rated PG-13. Please sign up early so we know how many pizzas to buy! On Saturday morning between 10 and 1 we'll be having the second of our Vermont Department of Libraries/VT Makerspaces/UVM Engineering Dept grant-funded events: Squishy Circuits! Kids ages 3 and up will have a blast adding LEDs to play dough. Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult. All events free. We appreciate early sign-ups!
Don't forget we also have a mini science fair set up exploring structures and building things with straws and tape. 849-2420. www.fairfaxvtlibrary.org

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: