Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:39:05 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Imagine School House - New Private Elementary School in Franklin County
« previous next »
: [1]
: Imagine School House - New Private Elementary School in Franklin County  ( 2394 )
Family of 5
: 26

« : May 30, 2014, 01:07:46 PM »

Hello!

I am hoping that you would take a moment out of your busy day to take a peek at a new private elementary school that has recently been created in the Fairfax-area.  Below you will find our website link and Facebook page.

We are trying to get the community momentum going about this new and exciting learning environment and hoping you could be a part of that! Any “likes”, referrals, words of encouragement or positive vibes are greatly appreciated!

In the meantime, be well! Thank you so very much!

www.imagineschoolhouse.org
https://www.facebook.com/imagineschoolhouse
: [1]  
« previous next »
: