Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:54:32 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Knife at Northwest E.R.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Knife at Northwest E.R.  ( 3290 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : May 22, 2014, 03:07:45 PM »

On May 21, 2014, at approximately 9:56 a.m.
the St. Albans Police Department responded to Northwest Medical Center in the City of St Albans, VT
for the report of: a male threatening Emergency Room personnel with a knife.
The suspect was subsequently identified as 27 year-old Brandon Brown of Burlington, VT and South Toms River, New Jersey.
Brown surrendered the knife to a North West Medical Center Security Officer prior to the arrival of the responding Officers.
He was taken into protective custody and subsequently held for a Mental Health Evaluation.
Brown was issued a citation to appear in court on May 22, 2014 for assault by physical menace.

No one was injured during this incident.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #1 : May 23, 2014, 05:30:30 AM »

excuse me doc ,I have a stabbing pain in my head.........that's one way to get attention fast .my fear is that with new gov. run health care this is what will have to be done to get treated
: [1]  
« previous next »
: