Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 05:17:50 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  it is Sun-day, come share the celebration
« previous next »
: [1]
: it is Sun-day, come share the celebration  ( 2008 )
Barbara
: 270

« : May 18, 2014, 07:54:55 AM »

I just want to invite any and all who are interested to join in the weekly celebration at the United Church of Fairfax.  Service starts at 10 AM and there is childcare during the service.  We are the "other" church in Fairfax, as I like to call it.  We are officially a united church of Methodist and American Baptist faiths but many of us are from other christian traditions.  The service is a celebration of our belief in the life of Christ as a gift of God.  Our pastor, Katherine Arthaud has been with us since the end of 2013.  Come meet her and join us, there is always room in our pews. 
: [1]  
« previous next »
: