Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:30:34 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Bellows Free Academy
| |-+  BFA Sports Events
| | |-+  BFA Fairfax Winter Sports News
« previous next »
: [1]
: BFA Fairfax Winter Sports News  ( 7052 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : February 18, 2014, 07:34:52 AM »

CHEERLEADING REPEATS AS MT. DIVISION CHAMPS!
Congratulations to the BFA Fairfax Cheerleaders on their REPEAT win in the Mt. Division at Saturday's NVAC Championships!  Well done ladies!!

GIRLS BBALL PLAYOFF INFORMATION
Our Div. 2, #4 seed Lady Bullets will be facing #13 Harwood on Tuesday night at 7:00pm !
Our girls have won 8 straight and have won 14 of their last 15 after starting 1 and 4.
Tickets go on sale at 6pm in the gym lobby. 
Due to pre-game official warm-up procedure, doors will not open until 6:30pm. 
Ticket prices per the Vermont Principals Association are $5 Adults, $4 Students/Senior Citizens. 
BFA Season Passes are NOT valid for any VPA tournament events. 
See you there, GO BULLETS!

BOYS BBALL SENIOR NIGHT FOOD DRIVE
At the Boys Basketball Senior Game, the BFA Athletic Leadership Council will be holding a food drive to benefit the Fairfax Food Shelf.  Any STUDENT in grades K-12 who comes to the game with a non-perishable food item will receive FREE admission!

thanks to Geri Witalec
« : February 18, 2014, 07:48:17 AM Chris Santee »

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: