Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:49:18 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The First Mowing
« previous next »
: [1]
: The First Mowing  ( 2110 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 11, 2014, 04:11:42 AM »

Well the ice storm at Christmas time did my Hydrangea Tree in.  My favorite, so will have to plant another.  The willow, well MK's friend Matt Jewett is going to do some major pruning.  Those things won't die and do absorb an enormous amount of water if you plant them in a wet spot& I am going to be herding the moles out yo the back 40.

Fortunately not much damage from plowing this winter & when Noah gets a chance he will make quick work of whatever needs to be picked up.  It was a beautiful day to ride around on my John Deere as the temperature was in the 80s mowing the brilliant green Vermont Grass.

To top it off, JR's beef cattle with the numerous little calves playing were the subjects of many cars that stopped to take photos.  In case you haven't guessed by now, I just love my home & neighbors out here on the Fletcher Road in Fairfax.  Lots of folks honk their horns as they go by making my day just a bit more special, even though I may not recognize you.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OUR MOTHERS!!

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: