Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:41:45 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Man Arrested For Auto Theft & Counterfeiting Documents
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Man Arrested For Auto Theft & Counterfeiting Documents  ( 3613 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 06, 2014, 06:50:33 PM »

HIGHGATE - A Fairfax man, arrested here on Sunday, is suspected in the theft of an automobile and for counterfeiting documents related to it. According to Vermont State Police, xx, 52, was stopped shortly before 1 p.m. on Cassidy Road in a motor vehicle identified as having been stolen from Albany, N.Y.

Police said xxx presented police with forged/ counterfeited documents to falsify the vehicle's history and had removed the vehicle identification number from the door. He was arrested and processed at the St Albans barracks. Police said it also was determined that he had been under the influence of intoxicating beverages. xxx was cited for forgery and counterfeiting paper, and aggravated operation without owner's consent. He was lodged on $30,000 bail and was to appear in court on Monday

Henry Raymond
Judi
: 508

« #1 : May 07, 2014, 06:37:21 AM »

Henry, will you please provide the source of the State Police information, I could not find anything on the state police web site. I know you do not want to publish names but I would like to read the "original" article of the crime reports published here by you and Chris Santee rather than ones without names. Thank you very much.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : May 07, 2014, 07:14:44 AM »

It was in yesterday's St Albans Messenger.

Henry Raymond
Judi
: 508

« #3 : May 07, 2014, 07:37:00 AM »

Thank you Henry, I do not subscribe to paper versions of the news.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: