Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:36:20 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Watch Out For Sink Holes
« previous next »
: [1]
: Watch Out For Sink Holes  ( 1737 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 07, 2014, 03:43:37 PM »

Underhill, VT - 4/7/14 : A sink hole has opened up on Route 15 in Underhill, just north of Underhill village.  This is on the so-called "Underhill Flats" area of Route 15.  The westbound lane of travel is affected, and will be closed as VTrans works to repair the area.  Delays are possible, and the VSP is assisting with traffic control.

We'd like to take this opportunity to remind motorists to avoid driving through or into puddles or water-filled potholes on the roadways, as there is no way to know how deep the holes are.   Melting snow and spring rains this time of year contribute to water on the roadways, and make for potentially hazardous road conditions.

As of now, the sinkhole on Route 15 in Underhill has been filled and the roadway has re-opened.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: