Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:23:25 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Lost & Found Animals
| | |-+  Missing Dog Fairfax/Cambridge Area
« previous next »
: [1]
: Missing Dog Fairfax/Cambridge Area  ( 5350 )
sfc
: 46

« : March 22, 2014, 10:43:27 AM »

This was posted on facebook, helping to spread the word

3/21/14 MISSING DOG: Stormy from Fletcher/Cambridge, Franklin County

To people in Fletcher/Cambridge: My elderly dog (who is very disorientated, prone to walking in circles and getting stuck in the snow) is missing. Please let me know if y...ou see her. She may have run away because it was her time to pass, but I don't want her to hurting, lost, or stuck in the deep snow. She was last seen this morning and ran off around noon. We think she took off down Cambridge road in Fletcher because it is clear of snow. She is likely wearing a purple collar. She is fairly deaf and we are unsure of her level of sight (she has been having seizures in which she is very disorientated after, and will sometimes butt her head against objects). She will walk if you guide her, but be aware she has mobility problems, especially in her back legs. Please e-mail: StillChasingFireflies@yahoo.com
Please Share, she is a beloved family member and the whole family is worried, we want to know what happened and if we can help our pup any. Thank you.See More
« : March 22, 2014, 06:39:01 PM sfc »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: