Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:15:30 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Janice (Hogan) Hoben Passes Away In Winterhaven, Fl
« previous next »
: [1]
: Janice (Hogan) Hoben Passes Away In Winterhaven, Fl  ( 4610 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 17, 2014, 08:32:37 AM »

December 5, 1936 to February 15, 2014

Mrs. Janice Mary (Hogan) Hoben 77 of Winter Haven Fl passed away Saturday February 15th at Winter Haven Hospital following complication from heart failure.

Janice was born in St.Albans  Vt on December 5th 1936. She was one of of eleven children to John and Nellie Hogan. Janice married Bernard Hoben on October 22nd 1955 to begin her life together. They owned and operated a dairy farm in West Enosburg Falls Vt for many years. They moved to Winter  Haven in 1988 to enjoy retirement. Janice husband Bernard Hoben passed away February 9th 2004  but Janice continued to live out her life here in Winter Haven. Both Janice and Bernard had a true love for there children as they watched there 3 children Brian, Spencer and Doreen raise there families. At the time of her death Janice had 10 grand children and 13 great grand children. Over the years she has instilled many life long values in us all that will always be remembered! Beside her family Janice leaves behind 2 sisters Joyce Barkyoumb of Fairfax Vt and Patricia "Itsy"White from Ocala Fl and 2 brothers Patrick Hogan of St. Albans Vt and William Hogan Winter Haven Fl.

Any donations please send to Saint Matthew Church in Winter Haven Fl in care of Janice M Hoben

« : February 18, 2014, 03:58:52 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
al brodeur
: 216

« #1 : February 17, 2014, 12:58:04 PM »

Henry,
I am sorry to hear of the passing of Janice
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : February 18, 2014, 03:51:44 AM »

I have added a photo and obituary for Jan

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #3 : February 18, 2014, 08:26:50 AM »

Sending Love and Prayers to all my cousins in Florida. Aunt Jan loved her family with all her heart.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Henry
Administrator

« #4 : February 18, 2014, 02:38:21 PM »

Condolence messages can be sent to Spencer Hoben at 

Shoben@reyesholdings.com

And he will pass them on to the family

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #5 : February 26, 2014, 01:54:06 PM »

The following obituary appeared in the Messenger:

WINTER HAVEN, Fla. —  Janice Hoben, 77, of Winter Haven, Fla., passed away Feb. 15, 2014, the daughter of the late John and Nellie Hogan.

She is survived by children Brian, Spencer and Doreen, brothers William, Patrick and wife, Pauline Hogan, sister Joyce Barkyoumb, Patricia and husband, Robert White, sister-in-laws Marian Lepper and Eileen Hogan, along with grandchildren, and many nieces and nephews.

She was predeceased by brothers Gordon Lepper, John Jr., Robert, Donald and sister Jean Chennette. She had a true love for her children and grandchildren and will be deeply missed by all.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: