Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:49:32 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Vermont News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Which Senators Voted to Give Up US Sovereignty?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Which Senators Voted to Give Up US Sovereignty?  ( 24650 )
rdmapes
: 59

« : February 02, 2014, 05:27:44 PM »

Good Day,
Why would Senators from a State that values Individual Freedom vote to give up sovereignty? I am sure there is an excuse that will run a crooked country mile.

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/02/vote-to-end-us-sovereignty-way-too.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ActivistPost+%28Activist+Post%29

Enjoy,

RidgeRunner
: 73

« #1 : April 01, 2014, 11:10:23 PM »

Maybe I missed it but where did anything in this say anything about giving up control of our government?  I am not even certain it said anything more than we need to have laws in place covering the sale of small arms.   I didn't even need to read the list to know that Sanders and Leahy were on it.  Really there's nothing shocking here...
Corm
: 65

« #2 : April 02, 2014, 06:56:15 AM »

With all due respect, I don't understand how any one of us can read that entire article, and not be scared to death of its implications. Our present administration wants us all to register our guns, all of our guns. There are several examples in our history books where that has been done, and it has never worked out well for the people.

I support voting out any politician who voted for this.

Corm 
: [1]  
« previous next »
: