Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:36:04 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  A Very Proud Momma
« previous next »
: [1]
: A Very Proud Momma  ( 2253 )
nancyd
: 304

« : January 30, 2014, 08:49:30 AM »

I know you all are very proud of your kids, no matter their age. A lot of us read Henry's most wondful tribute to his daughters. How nice Henry.
I just have to chime in about my son, Nicholas....we have four, and they are all so very wonderful.  Life was hard for them  in many ways, but they forged on, went to college and found their path.

As older parents, it can be a real challenge to maintain a home and the property. I'm someone who uses kitchen flatware for minor repairs, changing betteries, etc. Dimes work well too......Nick is unique. After owning and operating a vintage scooter shop in Brooklyn, he found his way to follow his Momma to Vermont. He has worked to totally redo his brother's gutted home in Montpelier. He tried to get jobs jobs as electrician apprentice...no luck....so he kept working ...and  still works on his brother's home. He is meticulous to every minute detail. He can do anything now. He's a visionary. And now at 39 years old he has found a nich and true calling...He recently founded Vermont Vanities. He finds unique antique cabinets, dressers and, commodes , refinishes them brilliantly and turns them into gorgeous bathroom vanities......and they are selling like hotcakes......True Vermont antiques , living again in restored beauty for another 200 years!
Look at what he does...www.vermontvanities.com.

And loves his momma...is always here when I need him, working hours and hours to put in wood floors, fix my pellet stove, ...whatever I need him to do, because dimes and kitchen knives can only do so much.

He is Special, kind, loves people...all our kids are like that....I'm such a blessed momma...

« : January 30, 2014, 09:14:00 AM nancyd »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: