Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:16:23 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  D.Jay wants to say thanks.
« previous next »
: [1]
: D.Jay wants to say thanks.  ( 5329 )
rvkids
: 19

« : December 28, 2013, 05:16:53 PM »

D.Jay would like to thank Pat and Lesley for all there hard work on this past ice and snow storm. Wants to give a big thank you to Don Pidgeon for coming back and helping out. The firemen that helped cut trees out of the way and to rescue all so. With out the help of all these hard working folks it would have been much harder and longer to take of the roads.  We live in a great town. So Thanks so very much!
johnmitchell
: 62

« #1 : December 30, 2013, 10:35:53 AM »

I think a big thank you is in order from the entire town to D Jay and crew.  Certainly NOT easy trying to stay ahead of that type of storm and all that goes with it.  I am sure not much sleep was had for a few days!  THANK YOU THANK YOU!  John and Sue Mitchell and family
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #2 : December 30, 2013, 10:54:39 AM »

Yes, we all need to be most appreciative of the endless hours that folks put in to keep the roads clear and safe.  Thank you D Jay and crew...
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #3 : December 30, 2013, 12:11:13 PM »

I agree!! Thank you guys AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
khort
: 149

« #4 : December 30, 2013, 12:33:08 PM »

Many thanks! With all the challenges of the weather this past week,  I must say the roads were the least of the worries thanks to the great job done by the road crew!
tfence
: 257

« #5 : December 30, 2013, 04:47:53 PM »

I agree, Thanks DJ and crew. You did a great job keeping the arteries of this town flowing. Regards, Tom Feerick

We are here for all your Outdoor Living Needs.
visit us at http://feerickfence.com/
also check us out on facebook
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #6 : January 10, 2014, 12:55:21 PM »

Definitely a BIG Thank You to DJ & Crew, Fires, and Don!  I never had to worry about running out for supplies with your dedication to making it safe on the roads!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: