Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 05:38:46 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  David A. Quebec Passed Away In Daytona Florida Dec 11, 2013
« previous next »
: [1]
: David A. Quebec Passed Away In Daytona Florida Dec 11, 2013  ( 2456 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 14, 2013, 11:57:26 AM »

Official Notice

David A. Quebec of Fairfax, VT passed away Wed., Dec. 11, 2013 in Daytona, Florida.  A complete Obituary Notice will be for forthcoming in the Messenger.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : December 19, 2013, 03:57:43 PM »

DAVID A. QUEBEC

FAIRFAX - Mr. David Quebec, age 71, died two weeks after heart surgery due to complications on Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013 in Daytona Beach, Fla. His wife, Dianne, was at his side. David was born in St. Albans on July 22, 1942, the son of the late Mandus and Rita (Moulton) Quebec. He married the love of his life and best friend, Dianne (Renfrew) on March 14, 1965.

He is survived by his wife, sisters Debbie (John) Hauck, of St. Albans, Pamela (John) Sweeney of Fairfield, and Kimberly Hughes of St. Albans and a brother Dean Quebec of San Diego, Calif. He also leaves a brother-in-law, Richard Renfrew of Fairfax, several nieces, nephews and cousins including two special nephews, Steven Hauck and Eric Renfrew. He was predeceased by his parents.

He lived life to its fullest, loved motorcycling and traveling with his wife. He left behind many very special friends across the country. He told the best stories and knew facts that interested others. He was a good friend to all.

He served with the Vermont Army National Guard from 1964 to 1970. David requested there be no services. Memorial contributions can be made to a charity of your choice.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: