Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:45:58 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Armed Robbery At Georgia Market
« previous next »
: [1]
: Armed Robbery At Georgia Market  ( 6783 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 11, 2013, 08:01:25 AM »

GEORGIA, Vt. -
The Franklin County Sheriff's Department is investigating an armed robbery at the Georgia Market.

State police said the department was dispatched to a report of an armed robbery at the business on Route 7 Tuesday night. No other information, including a time, were released.

More information is expected to come from the Sheriff's Department.

An armed robber targeted a St. Albans store on Monday night.

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : December 11, 2013, 09:06:45 AM »

I have heard the news reports should have said a Georgia Market and that is was actually Center Market in Georgia that was robbed

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : December 11, 2013, 09:45:44 AM »

FRANKLIN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
PRESS RELEASE

TYPE OF INCIDENT:   Armed Robbery   
OFFICER:   Franklin County Sheriff’s Deputy   
DATE OF INCIDENT:   12/10/13
TIME OF INCIDENT:   1912 hours
LOCATION OF INCIDENT:   Georgia, Vermont

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:

A Franklin County Sheriff’s Deputy responded to reported Armed Robbery at the ABC Store on Route 7 in Georgia The clerk advised she had been robbed at knife point. The suspect was described as being approximately 5’10” heavy set with a black jacket with a hood, black ski mask, gloves and a knife. He left the store on foot with an undisclosed amount of money. Anyone with information is asked to call the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office at 524-2121.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: