Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:17:36 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Saw people cutting wood on 104
« previous next »
: [1]
: Saw people cutting wood on 104  ( 3162 )
nancyd
: 304

« : September 11, 2013, 07:40:33 AM »

About two days ago, I saw something strange....what looked to be non-State workers...reular Joes with a non-descript truck loading wood they cut into their truck. The wood was from the side of the road. They had put put orange cones......anyone else see that?
Nancyd
skinny71
: 7

« #1 : November 08, 2013, 06:59:15 PM »

In regard to your posting in early sept. I believe it was my family and me picking up the wood on the side of rt. 128 that was cut by the power comp. for new lines and given to us by the land owners there was really nothing strange going on . We will be out moving the remained in the coming weeks.
nancyd
: 304

« #2 : November 08, 2013, 07:19:07 PM »

So sorry Skinny...A perfect example that I should mind my own business! There is plenty of old downed wood at Fairfax Falls. That was from the storm we had two years ago. Have a warm winter.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: