Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:42:45 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Rescue on Halloween
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Rescue on Halloween  ( 2264 )
K. Greenia
: 17

« : October 31, 2013, 10:54:22 AM »

Fairfax Rescue is having a free Halloween fun house tonight. Come enjoy the decorations, a small snack, some hot cocoa, or a cup of warm cider or chilled apple juice. There will also be a couple activities for the kids to do, or even just stop in for a place to warm back up while you are out trick or treating. Consider dropping in after visiting the 2nd Annual Haunted House at the Baptist building. Hope to see you there!

I'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #1 : October 31, 2013, 02:36:51 PM »

Time??
K. Greenia
: 17

« #2 : October 31, 2013, 03:50:11 PM »

Thank you Liz! Essentially from 5-8, but we will be here any time if someone needs to warm up.

I'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: