Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:18:28 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Looking for Childcare any help would be appreciated
« previous next »
: [1]
: Looking for Childcare any help would be appreciated  ( 6845 )
christiner
: 4

« : October 22, 2013, 07:19:20 AM »

I am looking for childcare for my 4year old and 1year old. We have been looking for over a year and have not found anything in Fairfax. We have used Building Bright futures but have had no luck. We are interested in "in home" daycare registered or not. We need to have a placement in Fairfax prior to our son being able to attend Preschool. Any help would be very appreciated.
Thanks
Christine
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : October 22, 2013, 11:25:33 AM »

I just sent you a message with a name and number to contact

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
nancyd
: 304

« #2 : October 31, 2013, 06:26:09 PM »

New Daycare In Town
« on: September 30, 2013, 01:46:11 PM »

My name is Kristin and I just opened a registered home daycare here in town and have openings for children over the age of 2.  Please call me at 802-272-9482 or email me at Krispy0310@gmail.com
christiner

« #3 : November 01, 2013, 11:41:14 AM »

Hi Kristin,
I am the one that was in contact with you a few times in September and October. So we have spoken on the phone. Please keep us in mind if you do ever have an opening for both the under 2 year olds and the 4 year olds, as we would still be interested in meeting with you and seeing your space.
Thanks
Christine Rainviille
slpott
: 457

« #4 : November 03, 2013, 07:17:22 AM »

Call Sam Gillilan 849-6514. She knows a lot of people and she has a daycare. Not sure what ages but worth a shot. If I was there I would watch that baby in a minute. Good luck.
tfence
: 257

« #5 : November 03, 2013, 06:49:58 PM »

Not a Home daycare. A licenced center GPLC 849-9030.

We are here for all your Outdoor Living Needs.
visit us at http://feerickfence.com/
also check us out on facebook
ohhman
: 469

« #6 : November 04, 2013, 07:50:32 AM »

Not sure if you have checked it out yet, but go to the Bright Futures Vt site & that gives you a listing of all registered/licensed childcare in the area, complete with background information.  You can also call the Family Center in St. Albans as they have a listing of providers & usually stay updated on who has openings.
fletchtb
: 310

« #7 : November 04, 2013, 09:12:30 AM »

I would guess Me. Rainville has checked the website and called around. I think the bottom line is that there is a ton of demand for good day care in the area and not a lot of supply.
christiner

« #8 : November 04, 2013, 12:36:08 PM »

Thanks for the suggestions. All are very welcome and appreciated. We have tried Building bright futures. This has been an ongoing hunt for daycare for over a year. I am finding the last poster to be correct, there is a very large demand in Fairfax especially for under 2 year old care and not nearly enough options for daycare. We have made a few calls based on the recommendations here but are finding the same situation to be true. No spots available for under 2year olds. But please feel free to continue to send recommendations and i will continue to call them and keep trying.
Thanks for the help.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: