Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 07:26:30 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fuel Spill At Hillcrest Foods Will Not Effect Area Drinking Water
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fuel Spill At Hillcrest Foods Will Not Effect Area Drinking Water  ( 2032 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 14, 2007, 08:02:19 PM »

Tonight's St. Albans Messenger carried an article written by Rick Burnham about a fuel spill that occurred on June 7, 2007 at Hillcrest Foods.  Click on the following link to read:

[/b]

Henry Raymond
Wormerod
: 44

« #1 : June 15, 2007, 06:04:12 AM »

Henry,

I found out about this yesterday when Ric called to find out more info about the Spill. The contracted company is monitoring wells in the area, but anyone in the immediate vicinity who experiences a change in the color, taste, or smell of their water should contact them. The Project Managers name is Martha Roy, and her Office Phone # is 802-654-8663 EXT 106.

If there are additional questions or concerns they can be directed to Bob Haslam with DEC for the State of Vt. His direct phone number is 1-802-241-3864.

It is believed that the spill has been contained, but they will be continuing the cleanup and monitoring for some time.

Hope this information is Helpful.

Bill
: [1]  
« previous next »
: