Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:56:35 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Aerial view Of The Binghamville Church
« previous next »
: [1]
: Aerial view Of The Binghamville Church  ( 3382 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 22, 2013, 07:19:36 AM »

Hi Henry,

I was doing a little aerial photography today that included the Binghamville Methodist church.   Not many people have seen the church from this perspective before.

Getting ready to head south after the Chicken Pie supper at the Georgia United Methodist Church this Saturday.  Fortunately the weather has stayed pretty warm so far but I think it may change before this week-end.

Here the link to the church video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_hHY3Ahwgs

Stay warm this winter.

Phil

Phil is a former co-worker who uses these little remote control airplanes to do Aerial Photography.  Can't remember whether I posted it or not, but a few years ago he photographed the Fletcher Road area up around my place.  If I had known he was up here, I am sure he would have done Fairfax Village with the start of our new town office.  I will check with him when he comes back North next spring.
« : October 22, 2013, 07:33:29 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Razzle Dazzle

« #1 : October 22, 2013, 07:37:16 AM »

That's awesome.
tfence
: 257

« #2 : October 22, 2013, 10:02:18 AM »

Nice fence around the cemetery. Just saying.  Good thing I used a string line to set the lines. This really would show if I didn't. feerickfence.com

We are here for all your Outdoor Living Needs.
visit us at http://feerickfence.com/
also check us out on facebook
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #3 : October 22, 2013, 05:14:21 PM »

Fascinating!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: