Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:39:52 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Do you have questions about VT Health Connect (Health Insurance)?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Do you have questions about VT Health Connect (Health Insurance)?  ( 2328 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : October 07, 2013, 12:17:59 PM »

We will have several Navigators from VT Health Connect here at the library to do a brief overview, a Q&A, and some individual help appointments on Thursday November 7th from 6:30-8:00.
There will also be a representative from the Franklin County Chamber of Commerce to answer questions for small business owners re:  VT Health Connect.

The individual appointments are 30 minutes and they will help you with the online application, figure out what plans might be a fit for you, and answer any other questions you have.  Bringing your tax return and a pay stub might help facilitate your time with a navigator.

Free and open to the public.

Registration only needed if you want an individual appointment.  Call the library to register for an appointment.  849-2420.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: