Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:22:59 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  BFA Fairfax Academic All Stars Named
« previous next »
: [1]
: BFA Fairfax Academic All Stars Named  ( 18615 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 23, 2013, 07:49:03 AM »

Academic all-stars: BFA-Fairfax

EVE THORSEN - Free Press Correspondent

Faith Sampson Age: 17 School: Bellows Free Academy-Fairfax

Parents: Timothy Sampson and Sherri Meu­nier Hometown: Fletcher

Top 5 Accomplish­ments: Being ranked sec­ond in my class throughout high school; First Honors since 6th grade; inducted into the National Honor So­ciety as a sophomore; hired by the YMCA as a camp counselor at 16, win­ning first place in my high school’s short story con­test.

In the community: I sing at coffeehouses with my friends, I participated in the China Camp at my school this past summer, I work at a YMCA summer camp, I am a mentor for an elementary student, and I volunteer through Nation­al Honor Society at numer­ous local events and fund­raisers.

Favorite spare time ac­tivity: Dance parties with my little sister, Lilly.

After graduation: I hope to attend the Univer­sity of Vermont for mathe­matics.

Career plans: I plan on teaching mathematics.

Your bedroom in one word: Colorful.

Dead person to meet: I would love to sit in a cafe and write a poem with Syl­via Plath. I want to know what the world looked like through her eyes.

Your biography title:

“You Gotta Have Faith”

Three ‘luxuries’ on a desert island: Music from every genre, a writing kit and my puppies.

Personal motto: “What hurts more, the pain of hard work or the pain of re­gret?” — Boston Celtics.

Daniel Thibault Age: 18 School: Bellows Free Academy-Fairfax

Parents: Timothy and Maria Thibault

Hometown: Fairfax Top 5 accomplish­ments: All New England’s Festival for chorus, HO­BY, my business Daniel’s Coop and Apiary, National Honors Society Treasurer, Cross Country Captain.

In the community:

Small group Leader at Es­sex Alliance Church, NHS projects.

Favorite spare time ac­tivity: Playing the piano After graduation: Ei­ther MIT, RIT, RPI, or WPI.

Career plans: Comput­er hardware engineer

Your bedroom in one word: Calm, cool and col­lected.

Dead person to meet:

Jesus! Not only because of religious reasons but also because Jesus is a person that anybody should aspire to be.

Your biography title: “ Math, music and miles” Three ‘luxuries’ on a desert island: Chocolate, my laptop, and a piano

Personal motto: “Per­sistence Pays”
« : September 23, 2013, 07:56:42 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: