Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:39:10 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Happy Back to School! Have no Fear
« previous next »
: [1]
: Happy Back to School! Have no Fear  ( 2102 )
nancyd
: 304

« : August 27, 2013, 11:54:19 PM »

Starting the school year can be exciting and full of angst at the same time. Does your child have trouble learning? I did.....I think I was the worst student in my school....had to go to summer school EVERY year for one subject or another. I'm telling you this because I have a message of hope...I mean real hope here.

Not to make this a life biography, my message is short and sweet...I can teach your child how to improve in school....I went from the worst student to graduating Cume Laude in college......at the age of 44. I lectud college students in NY on my unique "system". It took me years to develop , and I finally got to a point where I didnt have to START studying until 3 days before a midterm or final exam. I call my system " 3 days to an A"

I would be willing to spend some time with your child to show the how to do it. The rest is up to him or her....it takes practice, practice and more practice....it works! I used it through 6 years of college in NY.

Some of us just have trouble processing information... We can't  remember all the facts...it's complicated...my system will your child with self esteem. If your child needs help, you can PM me here. Cost? Donation basis. It's up to you. My sessions with your child depends on them. They must be willing to commit to the process.......If they are serious, I guarantee success of at least one letter grade above their current.
I'm here to help. I can do it in groups of kids as well.
My best,
Nancyd
: [1]  
« previous next »
: