Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:56:56 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Before/After School Care Needed
« previous next »
: [1]
: Before/After School Care Needed  ( 3142 )
JKandBoys
: 15

« : August 22, 2013, 12:49:09 PM »

I am in desperate need of before and after-school care for my 3 boys aged 9, 7, and 6. I am trying to finish my degree (I'm in my final semester of student teaching in St. Albans) and need childcare until December 20th; everyone I have contacted so far does not have room for 3 kids. I am looking for someone to get them on bus (from our house or yours) and then get them off the bus at the end of the school day. Morning care would begin around 7:00; after-school care would generally end around 4:00 (Tuesdays would end closer to 5:00). Please contact me with your interest, experience, and availability ASAP. I am open to a variety of options, including a nanny share, families with other children, or registered providers, as well as the possibility of alternative modes of transport to and from their school. Even suggestions as to other avenues to pursue would be greatly appreciated.  Thank You!
lena6
: 357

« #1 : August 25, 2013, 07:53:03 AM »

Try the day care behind the hardware store.  Going Places Learning Center.  849-9030
: [1]  
« previous next »
: