Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:52:53 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Brother Of Richard Hemingway Dies In Hyde Park At Age 65
« previous next »
: [1]
: Brother Of Richard Hemingway Dies In Hyde Park At Age 65  ( 1728 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 25, 2013, 05:18:38 AM »

RODNEY T. HEMINGWAY

HYDE PARK — Rodney T. Hemingway died unexpectedly at his home, Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2013.

He was born July 22, 1948, in St. Albans, the son of Raymond R. Hemingway and Leona M. Norcross Hemingway Young. Rodney loved his family and friends with all he had. He loved his motorcycle and the trips made with his wife and friends. Rod and Son Heating Oil was where he was happiest, and he loved his customers and employees.

Rodney is survived by his wife, Jane Gardner Hemingway; son, John R. Hemingway and wife, Heidi, and his two beloved grandchildren, Slayde and Harper, of N. Hyde Park; daughter, Melisa A. Hemingway and fiance, Eric Cranfield, of Lyndonville; and brother, Richard Hemingway of Fairfax.

He was predeceased by his father, Raymond R. Hemingway; mother, Leona M. Hemingway Young; and stepfather, Oscar W. Young.

Visitation will be held Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2013, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the White-Fiess Funeral Home, 165 Brooklyn St., Morrisville.

In lieu of flowers, contributions in Rodney’s memory may be made to the First Congregational Church of North Hyde Park, c/o Anne Atherton, PO Box 1256, Morrisville, VT 05661.

Rodney will be deeply missed by all. Please, when you think of him smile.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: